What do yall think?

So i am black with a black bf. I am the second black girls he has ever dated. The rest were either white or hispanic. Yesterday he showed me a video about how black women are brought up independent and to do on their own because they didn’t grow up with father figures while hispanic women are brought up to serve their man. I asked him how he felt about it but he just said there have been one or two times I didn’t serve him😒 or I started eating before him. He made me go back to a time that stuck with me where he said “ Black women dont know how to keep a man, I was raised by black women who dont know how to keep a man, meanwhile EXOTICS do everything better, they know what a man needs. I can agree I was brought up independent, i dont rely on anyone but myself but when it comes to catering to a man, WHO DESERVES it lol, I cater to you, I make your favorite dinner, I make sure you are relaxed, I make sure you are heard and listened to if you need to vent, honestly im annoying asf sometimes but its because I care.