I just want to be pretty

I swear I look different in mirror vs pictures. Idk which to believe.

I lost a lot of weight recently so my face isn’t so round and fat. I still can’t help but not feel pretty. I have hooded eyes and a round/ oval face. Simply not photogenic at all.

I can’t stop comparing myself to other ppl and Ik I shouldn’t. I just get into these ruts sometimes. I’m thinking of deleting socials.

I made the mistake of looking up my bfs exes. I’m not putting myself down or lying when I say they’re so pretty. Like they’re just out of my league. I am younger than them and Ik a lot of ppl get way more pretty/ grow into themselves and face when they’re in they’re early to mid twenties.

I’m just so sad. We are both into fitness but sometimes I get insecure and sensitive and okay those days if he tries to give me motivation , I take it the wrong way.

Like does he like tattoos on girls cuz his exes, they both had nose piercings, bigger butts, the toned stomachs with the lines he always talking about.

I’m exhausted. I feel like I’ll never be enough for him. Even if he reassures me he loves the way I am now. Ik he would rather me be more like them. How could he not. “They’re gorgeous, like models” (he use to say to me when we were only fwb)