Does he sound like a weirdo?

I met a guy in a dating app last year and he was lovely in person and lots in common. The only thing that Was weird is that he was unemployed at age 31 and lives with his parents. He lost his job in November 2019 and moved back and now looking for a film role like acting or film director he told me he didn’t want to do anything else and was dedicating all his time to it.

The second date he was late by an hour he called me to say was gonna be late but he also said ‘I’m always late.’ He talked a lot about himself on dates, I thought he was trying to impress me but he also went on these long ranty monologues about sensitive topics such as racism. He at one point talked continuously for 30 minutes and I didn’t even manage to get a word in edgeways and completely zoned out. He was lovely though

He always took days to reply to text

His dating app profile also said ‘I’m always honest.’ But he took 3 weeks to reply to me after our THird date cause he said he was struggling with his headspace. I thought he had ghosted me I felt terrible

Now I can’t help wonder what he was trying to do... talk to me for 6 months and then ghosted me after third date . Does it mean I’m not anything special??

Vote below to see results!