This is weird

I use the restroom and wipe to see that I had light spotting. I thought to myself " wait my cycle have came a week early🤔" . So of course I look it up to see what it mean and it mentions something about implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding is something that can happen to some people to say it a possibility change of pregnancy. So knowing me the first thing I did was take a pregnancy test for the first time in life.My period is aways on time since having a period and I'm 27 years old. So any who I took the test the same day I was spotting and it came out negative. I was happy until I read something about you can take a pregnancy test early and it will say negative and after bleeding it will say positive once you give your hormones time to build up. Ok cool, I just wait until the bleeding over to retake the test. As the days go by my really light spots started to get heavier to the point it starts feeling up the pad no clot just watery. This never happened to me before and I don't want panic and it turn out to be nothing to major. Maybe I'm getting older. Im expecting really bad cramps , hot flashes, tiredness , sore brest , vivid dreams, and sharp pain in my stomach whenever I move a certain way. I'm still bleeding but light right now and it on day 5. Could this be a sign of pregnancy if so could it be a early sign of miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy. Have any one else experience this? If so please give me answer so I can sleep at night.