Should I Be Concerned?

Bellana

I’m engaged, and have sex regularly with my partner, which is normal. But I haven’t had my period since New Year’s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>, like... I started that day and ended on January 3rd. When I was supposed to have it again, it wasn’t there, so I took a pregnancy test, but it was negative, took another one 2 days later; still negative. Then a week and a half later, I was hospitalized for a seizure (I have epilepsy) and they tested me there as well; also negative. I had thought I had a “threatened miscarriage” 2 days before going to the hospital because I started spotting for 2 days but then it just stopped, and in the 12 years that I’ve been getting my period, it has NEVER been spotty, I’ve never bled lightly. Now for what’s happening right now: I’ve been cramping and having period symptoms for 2 weeks, but no bleeding whatsoever... I haven’t taken a recent pregnancy test, so I may end up doing that, but I’ve got no clue what’s happening to me. I have been in a lot of pain, mostly lower back and pelvic area, I’ve been gaining weight and also have diarrhea... (I hate to say that blatantly) I have the symptoms of my period, with no period present. I’ve been avoiding alcohol and certain teas and such since the first missed period, but I’m not sure if I should even buy another test because I am convinced it will just be negative again.