Help?

Angelina

Okay ladies I don’t do this often but i need some help and I don’t have Insurance to go to a clinic .....anyways.... so I have irregular period now hear me out yes I know how irregular periods work but I always get my period it might not be the exact date every time but it does come in every month just on different weeks and there about 4 days long and out of my years of having my period I only missed one month but that was when I was 17 I’m 20 now anyways recently I had an upcoming period that I didn’t even know I was due for because there was absolutely no signal of me about to have one there was no cramps no bloating no sore breast or ache breakouts I only found out I missed it because of this app now here’s where things take a turn the well my period was so the the middle of the cycle I was supposed to be having I did bleed but it wasn’t even enough for a dam pantries liner and when I did have enough for it to show on the liner it was pink not red PINK! Like Barbie pink and it was on and off for one day that was it!!!!!! I only “bleed” for one day and it was one and off and yes I waited and eventually took a test but it was negative.... my next period is due in 12 days should I wait to see if it comes or take another test?!?!?!?