GOT MYSELF A MAN CHILD...

I guess I’m just needing to vent...

Me and my husband haven’t been having many great days lately but this past week we have been getting along great. We almost made it through Saturday lol

We are both pretty stressed as we have a baby due in May... We live where I am a property manager but my company doesn’t offer maturity pay, I’m not allowed to get a second job, and I don’t get a discount on rent for maternity leave. This new company SUCKS. This means we have to move on May 1st. Not to mention, I make more money than him so there goes our income... I am going to look in to see if i can file unemployment due to childcare if I quit? Anyone knows about that in the state of TX let me know...

Anyway, we went to go look at a townhouse today and he wants to see if my dad will help us out but honestly I’m not that comfortable with that.... I know my dad would but we are adults and I want to figure it out best we can.

We came home and he was kind out pouting but wasn’t mad and seemed to be in a better mood, I suppose... we start watching some Netflix and he went to get sunflower seeds and is spitting them in a water bottle so loud and it’s grossing me out... all I said is “Babe, your spitting so loud...” he hops up and says, “you know I like to eat sunflower seeds!” Like ......oohhhkay🤨

I didn’t yell or anything but honestly the sound was annoying! I wasn’t even pissed, I just thought the way he was spitting was unnecessary 😂

Anyway, that was at 7PM. He literally stayed in the room all night and I stayed on the couch to watch TV. I know this also pissed him off bc I’m sure he wanted to hop on the game but 🤷🏽‍♀️ throw a tantrum like a little boy then you can stay in there and think about if that was necessary or not...

I just don’t get it. I’m tired of feeling like I have a man child. I feel like I have to do everything around here and he won’t step up and get a better job... says that the more he makes the more child support will come out or some dumb bullshit...

always excuses. He’s been in the same position for 7 years and has not tried to better himself in his career or anything. Then wants my dad to help us with rent. I know I chose him as my partner but now he has no ambition and throws tantrums. I can’t.

I pray that our son will grow to be better.