Fiance watching TV and gaming in our bedroom while I'm trying to sleep

Bree

How do I get it through my Fiancés head that he needs to play his video games and watch TV somewhere other than our bedroom at night time? I'm 24 weeks pregnant and completely and utterly exhausted all the time. I work 3 or 4, 5-8 hour shifts at work a week and am carrying our baby super low which is causing me horrible back pain to the point where sleeping is hard for me and I'm having trouble getting enough sleep at night due to this. Every night he stays up till midnight with the TV blasting, or his phone blasting while either watching Netflix or Playing Video games. Every time I say something he gets defensive and is horribly rude to me. Tonight I decided to come to our room early since he was watching TV in the living room thinking I could wind down and fall asleep early. Not 5 minutes after I got myself comfortable in bed he comes in, turns on the light and starts getting his video games ready to play. I asked him if he could just keep the TV in here off and do that in the living room and he told me that he had already been planning on coming in here before I decided to go to bed and that its too early for me to be "whining about this shit". I'm so tired. My back hurts and I haven't been sleeping and I just want to sleep. How do I get him to understand that growing a child is hard and is taking a toll on my body. How do I get him to understand that I need him to respect when I want to go to bed. Its not like I'm telling him he has to come to bed too, I dont care what he does as long as its not in our bedroom. But he seems to think that his wants take priority. I'm so close to packing a bag and going to my dads for the night so I can at least get a good night's sleep.