Idk you what’s going on with me

Jada

So about a couple of days ago I was at my boyfriends house we had sex maybe 3 times but one of the days we just ran out to house to get food. I wasn’t wearing any panties and I just threw my cotton joggers on fast forward to later im going to pee and shower and I wipe and it’s blue cotton all on the tissue. After the shower my vaginal opening is just itchy next day it’s still itching im thinking maybe it’s from the cotton. Bc I am very sensitive down there I am only wash my underwear with certain detergents and wash myself with certain soaps or I’ll start to feel a irritating or burning sensation. But this day I put a boric acid suppository in it claimed the itching down. I bent over in the mirror plenty of ties to try

To look and see it was normal but the next day I actually got a mirror and spread my lips and I seen little tiny red bumps all over the inside of my lips it was from my whole and close to my clit I freaked out. Next day I used boric acid again and I looked again the bumps were gone. Now I still feel itchy only when I wipe to pee. But other than that I feel pretty normal. I don’t have a smell or I’m not burning or anything. But I am bleeding but I’m also on the depo and I was spotting before this. The blood has been dark dark brown with what it looks like

Lining with it or it’s been super pink. I’m just worried idk what it is or if I shouldn’t worry. I’m not sure if it’s Bc of yje cotton or is it from sex I just got tested and I only have one sex partner so I don’t think it’s an std I go to the doctor Wednesday I’m embarrassed to show him and I’m really uncomfortable I’m honestly thinking about not going. Even tho the bumps are gone Ik if I have an infection or something it’s definitely still here