Step children...

Chandra

So my husband was married before me and that woman had a 1yr old when they got together a few years later they had a baby of their own.. fast forward 8yrs they have been divorced for about 6yrs I meet my husband and he tells me about being married and raising her daughter as his own. I admired that he would do such a thing because I have two daughters from a previous relationships. A month or two into our relationship his ex wife tells the daughter that my husband is not her biological father which shattered my husband and his two daughters I don’t know the point in her actions and honestly felt it was done out of spite. The daughter stops coming over to visit and basically acts like my husband didn’t raise her because she starts to visit with her biological father and as he’s done time and time again he walks out of her life. The ex wife texts my husband asking if he can pick up where he left off with her daughter and I tell him no he can not because this is something her mom created and needs to live with. On top of that whenever she gets mad at my husband she blocks him from calling and seeing his daughter so she’s just very toxic. I don’t feel like she should be able to play this game because it’s wrong, it has to be painful to her child and she can’t expect to control what a married man does. What’s your thoughts?