Bf liking lingerie pics *UPDATED*

So I posted about it before quiet a while a go, that I found out my bf was liking inappropriate pictures on ig of some model that he didn't know, I told him how it made me feel disrespected and uncomfortable and he unfollowed her and apologised

Fast forward to this week, one of our mutual friends started a collab with some lingerie brand, and shes been posting pictures of her in thongs etc( she posted them on her stories which I know he saw) and then she posted a picture in a crop top and thongs, sexually posing, and my bf liked it.... I don't know how I feel about it, it was one thing when it was some random ig model but someone we both know? And after I opened up to him how it makes me feel (i did it when he liked the ig model pic) he still liked it....am I overreacting? It just doesn't seems right to me idk

Update

Yeah they knew eachother before the lingerie pics (she only started them this week) we know her roughly the same amount of time, she's his best friends girlfriend friend so they are not close and we only went out with them like 3 or 4 times.

I don't mind him having female friends but it's one thing having female friends and another thing to like their post (sexual ones) especially after I told him how it made me feel, I'm not saying he can't like girls pictures but why is there a need to like the pictures in lingerie etc, if you know your gf is not comfortable about it and told you she feels disrespected

Also it's not the first girl I found out he likes pictures like that of (from his girl friends), there is another girl that posts full on pics of "lingerie of the day" and his been liking those aswell, once when his friends were over (they were in a room beside me with open door) I heard him talking about her and he showed a pic to his friends ( I dont know what picture it was) and his friends said "who wouldn't fuck that", no one said anything after that cuz they realised I could hear them but yeah