Baby dad troubles

Chloe

Hey ladies so I just want an opinion to see if I’m in the wrong or not

So had abit of a disagreement with my baby’s dad this evening and he’s saying that I haven’t been bothered to see him or his family after I found out I was first pregnant and I said no offence to you and your family but my health was more Important due to being in and out of hospital due to having serve HG ( serve sickness/dehydration ) having IV fluids and nearly 3 months of work because of it them I had multiple infections then started back at work on nights then got moved over to days then I was off with covid for 2 weeks severely unwell from it but then I’ve only seen him 3 times in my whole pregnancy he’s tried to be controlling telling me at times who. I can and can not talk to and if I wanted to have sex I was to only go to him & that it I wouldn’t mind if we was together for starters and for seconds it’s only been the last month he’s only kind of been Involved and then questioned me why I had spent what money o had done on the baby ( as he offered to give me half back) like I’m slowly loosing my shit now with him!

Like should I be feeling like I wanna rip my hair out or am I being a drama queen? Ahaha