POSITIVE Paragard reviews/recommendations/advice please!

Hi, ladies! I really need to go on a BC bc I’m just always worried around ovulation time (what if there was a leak or “blah blah” with the condom) and a girl wants to just be able to get it on with her man whenever she wants with the least chance/worry of pregnancy. (Pregnancy would be very dangerous for me and baby just want to put that out there, I love babies and motherhood this post isn’t against it!, just not something I can really do naturally) I cannot do hormonal BC bc of my health condition so I need non hormonal. I know there is the new and only 2nd non hormonal bc out there (phexxi?) but I dont know much about it.. seems paragard would be best for me right now. So please ladies with positive reviews and advice and recommendations hook a girl up <3.. down the road and when finances are better he will probably get snipped but it’s not an option right now. And honestly feel like this is my only one. So I really need you ladies to help me! (So many scary reviews 😳) but for all of those I’ve read many many good ones and they say the numbers of bad cases are exceptions and most ppl don’t have problems. I need this to be true!! Or help from y’all with what I could do! Thank you all so much in advance!

Sorry for the long post fellow “V” havers!