Why is my period late?

Normally, I get my period the predicted date here in the app. Although during my 1st period of the year during January, I had my period 3 days early, the following month, I had it the expected day. During February, A few days after I finished my period, I played with my adult toy but it went a little rougher than expected. I used the toy for 2 consecutive days, and the following day I started bleeding lightly down there. The bleeding lasted for 5 days, it was light, but not like it was spotting. The blood was reddish, not pink or brown, similar to period blood. It began to hurt when I pee and I can feel that my vagina is sore or something. As time passed, the pain started to fade, but I still experience difficulty when peeing. It's kinda itchy when I pee and I started to pee more frequently. Then when the pain started fading away, I and my boyfriend would do oral occasionally. He never touched my vagina whatsoever, just oral and some dry hump with clothes on. We never had actual sex since we refrain from doing it, and the last time we did it was Sept. 2020. This March, I was diagnosed with UTI on March 1, and I was supposed to have my period on March 4 based on the app. It's been 2 days and still, no sign of my period other than experiencing PMS symptoms such as sore breasts, light cramps, fatigue, and being moody. I don't know what else to do. I highly appreciate any answers given.