What would you do? Where would you leave your child at?

Angels Mommy

I’m in a little tough situation and I kinda need some input on other moms.

Ok so this is what’s going on... I’m currently taking my last course in college to finally graduate this year! Yayyyy me! But... this course requires me to do lab hours at a preschool. So I’m one on one with children 2x a week ( which I know it’s not a lot) but I’m have a really hard time finding who I can trust to leave my son at.

Luckily my mom is working at home 1 day out of the week which is Monday. So for all means she can watch him that day while I’m at school but I still need another day.. again luckily I have a aunt that she volunteer to watch him on Thursday. So yeah, everything was going as I hoped for but then my aunts schedule changed and she’s not sure if she can watch him.

So I reached out to my older brother which he has children around the same age, and I was really hoping or counting on him, since I have token care of his children many times but sadly he said he couldn’t because him and his wife don’t think they can’t handle the “baggage”.

Now leads to me my last resort but tbh I am not 100% comfortable leave my son in these to chooses but I need to chose one and this is where I need yours guys input:

1. My dad—- he is very loving but while the whole COVID going on, my dad isn’t very “clean” as in has his apartment messy, doesn’t wash his hands as much, wears his mask wrong all the time etc...

2. My sons preschool—- they just announced they will be opening up again. But I’m currently doing my hours AT a different preschool and let me you.. I got sick with a cold the first week being there and teachers doing really don’t mind having sick children at the site.

So yeah, theses are my options. Where would you leave your child?