I’m pregnant ❤️ but I need your help

Ches • Marine Wife 🇺🇸 Girl Mom ❤

Good morning ladies. Yesterday I went to see my doctor about a possible UTI. I also went in because I had started bleeding bright red blood after I had sex that lasted two days but has thankfully ceased as of this morning.

She sent in my prescription but came back in the room, sat down, and said “honey I’m gonna change that antibiotic that I prescribed, you’re pregnant.” Immediately the anxiety kicked in. My husband and I have been TTC another little one for over 3 years now with not even a faint line in sight. I was also in denial. Yesterday was my day to ovulate. I had a 4 day period two weeks ago. How could that be?

As soon as I left the doctors office I went to buy tests of my own and to my surprise it was an immediate result. I want to be so over the moon and it’s driving me crazy because I can’t be. The bleeding has really worried me that something is wrong.

I go in this morning to draw blood for my HCG levels and won’t know anything for a few days. I don’t even know how far along I am.

I didn’t test the month of February so I’m thinking conception was the first of that month. I’m scared and If I could just have some prayers or good vibes my way for a good result, I would be forever grateful. I know if something were to be happening, that it is something completely out of my control. But this has been a hard journey of negatives in my face for years. Thanks ladies