Anyone experience this?

Hi! I will try to keep it short. I had a d&e 2 months ago almost 3 actually (d&e is like a d&c but more invasive and i was put to sleep). On Feb 15th I took an ovulation test and it was positive prior to that my husband and i BD on that day and the day before. Feb 26th I took a pregnancy test as I had a few symptoms and it came back with a faint line, and it would get just a tad darker. Before that when I would test it was negative. Then March 2nd I woke up to what I thought was my period..my periods are usually heavy and i have clots and they last at least 7-10 days. Well..On March 2nd it was heavy, 3rd heavy to like medium, on the 4th it was medium to light and then on the 5th it was light to like spotting. Saturday a little spotting but it was gone. So then yesterday morning I noticed my nipples were still very sore and so I thought hm might as well test for fun because right before I started bleeding I got a new batch of tests. Well it came up positive and the darkest line not quite a dye stealer but dark there was no squinting required. And i have taken one in the AM, afternoon and right before bed and the line gets darker and darker. I have an appointment on Monday but has anyone experienced this and been fine? Or have any insight. I’m trying to hope for the best but expect the worst? I have tow kids and this has never happened before. Thanks in advance!