Kinky

Well, it was actually pretty vanilla. There was light choking and ear nibbling, but still. His sex drive has been so low for the past few months so I'm lucky if I get some twice a month and it isn't just a quickie with foreplay.

Let's start off with saying he's 300lbs and 5'6, mostly fat. I don't mind it, I love that he's big (I would like him to lose 50lbs for his own health, but that is besides the point). I'm 5'7 120lbs so I'm tiny, but again that's besides the point. Last night was so out of the blue and I loved it. I stripped after a little bit of foreplay, like normal. Before he pulled me on top of him he took off his boxer briefs, what he did next I absolutely loved. HE TOOK OFF HIS SHIRT (he struggled to get it off, it was so cute). I couldn't help but smile. The first time he took off his shirt around me (which was probably a year into our relationship) I just remember feeling so special that he felt comfortable enough with me to do that.

It was dark of course besides the outside lights coming through the curtains a bit (it is very well lit here), but it felt so nice to have my bare skin on his. We've been having sex for years and the only times we've have skin against skin was in the shower. This felt different though and I loved it. It was the first time he slept without his shirt too. I loved being able to feel his skin and not just fabric