Mother in law? Boyfriend?

So my boyfriend and I had a baby a year ago... his mother for some reason thinks she’s in charge of what we do with our son for example we wanted to take him swimming and she was telling him he’s too young and so he decided to argue and fight about him being too young. He’s one now. And another example tax return she told him he has to be the one to claim him. I tell him things are only discussed between the babies mom and dad which is us but he still only listens to his mom and it drives me insane. It’s like the baby is his and hers even any video or picture that gets taken he’s wanting me to send it to his mom. Like wtf. Am I not allowed to enjoy my son do I have to share every given moment with her? Even when the baby took his first bath among other baths he’s tried to get his mom involved “cause it’s cute” wtf. Now that we live 10000 miles away he’s still always wanting his mom involved now I totally get that it’s everyone’s first baby but it’s mine too. I want to be able to enjoy my son without having to share every damn thing about him. And than he gets mad when I don’t. Even when the baby was born he hugged his mom and thanked her for it like wtf? She didn’t birth him I did. Am I just being immature or do you think I have valid feelings?