Please send sleep tips 😫

Samantha

My daughter is just shy of 8 weeks old and has reflux (medicine isn't helping)

She used to sleep in her pack n play mattress and wake up every 4ish hours to eat

Maybe about 2 weeks ago her reflux was really bad, and she would only sleep in the bed with me which I was ok with for a few days so I knew she wasn't choking

But now it's every single night. She will not sleep in her pack n play at all, unless she has already been asleep in my bed for over an hour and I transfer her. She does sleep all night in my bed without wakeups from 10pm til 6am, which is great and all but I'm still not getting any sleep from her being there

We've tried velcro swaddles, zip swaddles, arm up sleep sacks, warming the spot before putting her down, having the sheet smell like me from wearing it in my shirt😅, bathtime, getting a mattress for the pack n play instead of the bassinet, literally everything I can think of and she instantly wakes up when I put her down but goes right to sleep on my shoulder when I pick her back up

I'm sure some of it is reflux related with laying her on her back, and I'll definitely be talking to her doctor at our appointment in a few days. But she used to sleep in there alone before we started the medicine so I have no idea what else to do!

MAMA. IS TIRED. I also have an almost 2 year old to chase after 🥴 How did you get your LO to sleep in their own bed??