TTC after MMC Advice?

Lana

Hi ladies,  after spotting for a few days I went in to get a scan done (I was 9 weeks) to see if baby was still ok and looks like heart had stopped and baby stopped developing at around 8 weeks.  We were so devastated as we had gone in at 7 weeks and saw a baby measuring to date with a strong heartbeat of 145. I had a chemical pregnancy two months before we conceived this baby and now I am just beside myself thinking of all of the worst.  

I ended up going to the hospital that same day and getting a D&C done.  Doctor said everything went well and I am recovering with no pain and just minimal spotting/ bleeding.  This happened on March 12th and my hcg is dropping according to test strips (only a vvfl left it’s been about 10 days) but what I’m wondering is....

How long did it take for your HCG levels to go back down?  Is it recommended to wait for a full period cycle in between before we can TTC again? I've read stories of women waiting and also others getting pregnant right after.  

Also wondering about progesterone and baby aspirin and if I should advocate for them in the future? I had a beta hcg progesterone done and my levels at 4 weeks were 11.9 progesterone and I felt that was low! (Hcg doubled nicely but they didn’t beta my progesterone!) and

doc said it was fine and now I can’t help but to feel that was an underlying factor in this loss :/ (I keep reading levels under 12 are too low and actually under 15 is too low for most doc)

Appreciate any and all advice, any personal stories and insight as well mean a LOT to me.  You ladies are so strong and resilient and such an inspiration to keeping pushing.  

Thank you all!