Venting/ranting

Okay so I’m a stay at home mom to 2 babies under 2, 4 dogs I have to take care of (2 of them aren’t mine) & I clean the house everyday. Do I have the right to be tired & upset? My husband gets so bad at me if I ask for help. I hired a mothers helper 3 days a week for 5 hours per day. We pay for $200. Is that a rip off? I feel like she barely does anything other than sit on the couch, because I’m home with them so I feel obligated to take care of my own kids. My mom just recently came to me talking about she wants to watch her grandsons if I pay her. She wants more money though. We can’t even afford to pay the First Lady. Today was suppose to be my moms first day to see how she can handle it & she called me saying she’s staying home because my moms boyfriend is sick. He’s a grown ass adult. He can’t take care of himself alone? So I left her on read. Sorry for the long rant. I haven’t had a job since I was pregnant with my 2 year old. I’m getting too worn out of taking care of 2 little ones & 4 dogs. It’s hard & im so tired of it