High blood pressure and extra ultrasound booked?

Bree

Hey mamas. So this is my very first pregnancy and today I am 28 weeks. Officially 3rd trimester. I had my glucose test this morning, then right after I had an appointment with my OB. At my appointment they took my blood pressure as usual, she said it looked a bit high so took it again. My blood pressure has normally been perfect so I was a little concerned. They didn't tell me what my bp was at, just that it was high. Before I left she told me to just keep an eye on it and they will check in at my next appointment in April. But when I got home I saw a voice mail on my phone and it was my OB saying she contacted the hospital and is getting them to book me in for another ultrasound and they will call me at some point to get that booked. I'm so confused??? I already had my anatomy scan and that should have been my last ultrasound and now I'm a little worried. I would love some insight on this, has anyone experienced anything similar? I'm trying not to stress out about it but its kind of hard.