I think I’m overreacting

Mya

So my boyfriend works Tuesdays-Saturday’s. He only gets Sunday and Mondays off. When we first started seeing each other he always tried to come and see me. Now he constantly blows me off. I get that sometimes he wants to be alone and have time for himself. I just hate when he says he’s coming then all of the sudden changes his mind. We barely talk during the week because he’s working of course but on his days off we barely talk. I don’t really think he likes hanging with me anymore. When he comes over we don’t do anything because he never wants to. So we just hang in my room. He mostly bails on me when I’m on my period. Idk if I should say anything or just leave it. But idk I’ve been having dreams about other guys. Idk if it’s just random or if it’s a sign. Like this weekend he said he would hang with me and we’d just watch movies and stuff. Then last minute he says he can’t. So then I was like okay then I’ll just hang with my friend Marcus all of the sudden he can make it but never shows up the day of. I really don’t know what to do. I tried talking to him about it before but that’s when he told me he likes time to himself. Which I understand but idk if I can do that forever 🤷🏾‍♀️