The neighborhood boy pt. 1

*This is my first story, so lmk what I should improve on*

A boy moved into my neighborhood last week, but I haven’t seen him yet. My mom is baking a pie, so we are going to bring it over for them. I didn’t want to go, but my mom dragged me. We knocked on the door and this very cute boy answered. I was practically quaking, boy was he hot. We said our hello’s and introduced ourselves. He said his name was Ethan, and I replied back and said hey, my name is Alana. We are both juniors in high school, but he’s slightly older than me. He has long, golden hair and blue ocean eyes. Freckles caress his nose and has soft pink lips, very kissable. We didn’t stay there for long because there was school the next day. We went back home, and I couldn’t stop thinking about him. I jumped on my bed thinking about how much I wanna get railed. I put my hand on my head and told myself to stop thinking about it. The next day, I woke up and turned on the water to take a shower. I got in and wet my hair, then shampooed and conditioned it. I got the body wash and started rubbing my body. I rubbed my perky boobs, slowly drifting my hand down. My hand reached my clit and I softly moaned. I started in small circles, slowly. I looked up to the detachable shower head and smirked. I changed the setting to a pulsing cylinder shape. I took the shower head off and placed it right by my clit. The water pulsed over my clit, and I could feel the rise coming. I put my hand over my mouth to not let a moan slip out my dirty little mouth. I could feel it coming, and a few seconds later a burst came. I moaned quietly, my throbbing pussy dripping. I changed the setting back and washed the rest of the body wash. I hurried and changed, it was time to go to school.