Starting IVF! Appreciate any tips and advice 😇

JT

Hi, all! So after what seemed like a year of contemplating and still thinking perhaps we’ll get pregnant naturally, we decided to finally start the process.

I’m already on BCP for a week or so now and we’ll start the nightly injections on Monday the 12th. Almost terrified of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> in general due to the amount of nightly injections but will face my fears and hopefully my husband helping would make it bearable.

This is our very first round and praying hard we only do one round and be successful. For those of you who’s have done this, can you share any tips and recommendations on how to make things easier, whether that’s a tip for the nightly injections or a product or item we need to have in the house now to make the nightly injections easier to any food, drink, or supplements during the medications, egg retrieval, transfer, recovery etc. that has tremendously helped you or for some of you wish you knew and had even earlier as it would have made so much difference.

I’m currently only taking Pre Natal vitamins, probiotics, and Ubiquinol 300 mg. Are these good enough or am I missing something else? Every time we got checked, my numbers looked great and it’s consistently male factor. So I’m really hoping and praying that this goes well for us.

Thanks in advance for your help and baby dust to all!