Chemical pregnancy (graphic)

This sucks :( I am 38 and my husband is 46. We are both very healthy and ‘youthful’ i.e. everyone thinks we are in our 20s/30s. I conceived our daughter the first month trying 3 years ago. So I knew I was pregnant when we started trying again last month. I vomited really bad one morning, about 8 days post ovulation (never had morning sickness with my first but I knew what it was). Then about a week ago we went with my sister to try on wedding dresses for her wedding. I had to pee like 3 times when I was there and was so nauseous in the car my mom had to roll down the window the way home.

I took a test but I think it was too soon (about 7 days before my period). Then when I got my period I was confused (I was going to wait a week to be sure to test again). It’s now day 4 of my period. Usually I wouldn’t even need a tampon at this point & by tomorrow I would be basically

period free. Well tonight after the shower I was clumping out blood everywhere. Which is only like a day one thing usually if at all. This came out at the end (graphic). I’ve been super moody and now I feel sad/angry. I know it’s for the best and read posts that the next time is typically a normal pregnancy. Question tho... should I increase progesterone or is this usually just due to chromosomal abnormalities?