TMI Long Post! Any Advice??

Erin • Wife. Mom. Potter Head. ⚡ 3 lovely girls 10/25/13 -- 04/05/19 -- 09/10/21 ❤ #4 BOY!!! due Jan 25' 🧡

My little April '19 girl turned 2 the 5th! 2 weeks ago around/on her birthday, we went to Jax FL (from ga) to do something fun (we don't do bday parties, trips and presents instead). The night before we came home, she started to have diarrhea. By the next night when we were home, it had gotten bad. I assumed it was traveler's diarrhea. I gave her some children's anti-diarrheal by the next day because her little bum was in pain (not a rash because I had been vigilant about changing and adding rash cream, but I assume her butthole from pooping so much). It stopped from about 2 days, and she had a normal poop, then it went to the same diarrhea. So I thought well it's been almost a week, this might not be traveler's. I took her to the local walk in clinic that weekend since it had gotten back bad and her pediatrician was closed. They assumed rotavirus and had me drop a sample off at the lab. 2 days later it cleared up and went back to normal poop. Didnt hear back from the clinic. Now, 3 days ago, the diarrhea started back again unfortunately. I called the clinic and they said the labs and cultures all came back negative (no rotavirus, salmonella, all that good stuff). Said to make a follow up with pediatrician. I call the pediatrician office, and the nurse practitioner said if her labs was normal then to try probiotics first before we bring her in and do anymore testing because she said it could be viral and just take a few weeks to get through. I bought her probiotics yesterday. I was wondering if any of you guys have been through anything similar and if everything turned out okay!? I've been making sure she's hydrated, she acts completely normal and happy otherwise. I feel sort of helpless that I can't fix her :(