ARE THERE ANY SPIRITUAL PEOPLE ON THIS APP?? I NEED HELP

Hi. Ok i’m going to get right to the point because I am losing my mind over this. I couple of weeks ago I was home alone and I was experiencing sleep paralysis. This isn’t my first

rodeo with sleep paralysis as i’ve experienced this before in the past but this time it was extremely different.

Ok so this time i remember waking up lying on my stomach with my head facing the doorway. My door wasn’t completely closed but wasn’t completely open either. I felt something on top of me doing INAPPROPRIATE things..if you understand what i mean. and i saw another figure standing in the crack of the doorway almost like peeking in and i remember that figure telling me “keep your eyes shut, pretty girl.”

I can’t confirm if this actually happened, but i may have also been making moaning noises? i think i was, but i can’t fully remember to confirm. I remember I was on the phone with the guy i’m dating while we were sleeping, so I COULD ask him if I was but it was a couple of weeks ago so idk if he’d remember also i’m SUPER embarrassed about this entire thing. but either way, I HAVEN’T STOPPED THINKING ABOUT THIS EVER SINCE IT HAPPENED.

I did some research on the internet and it was talking about some type of demons that have SEX with humans while they’re sleeping??? WTF? THIS IS SERIOUSLY TERRIFYING ME. I’ve only ever had sleep paralysis a couple of time throughout my life and none of them was EVER like this. Is there anything I can do to shake this?? Does anyone else have an explanation for

this???? Was i actually sexually assaulted by a SPIRIT in my sleep???? This is fucking madness.