Fetal Ascites!

Hey! So I’m looking for anyone else gone through this? I had an ultrasound at 28 weeks and was told there was a veryy small amount of fluid in her abdomen. I was told that since I’m smaller and have a small frame, that they can see more on the ultrasounds and that it may be normal. I returned the following week (yesterday) for another ultrasound to check the fluid... they told me it got a little bit worse. 😔I talk to the maternal fetal medicine doctor (aka for high risk) and as of right now they don’t know why it’s there. And I’m terrified of hydrops. 😓 this is the most scary thing I’ve ever gone through and I am praying my baby is okay. I will be 30 weeks tomorrow and will be having weekly ultrasound check ups. Her biophysical was 8/8, brain valve and umbilical cord doppler tests were perfectly fine, the only thing that is concerning is the fluid. The one tech had said, “I’m not going to sugar coat it, but it is concerning” as of right now it is isolated ascites, if it were to go to another area or multiple areas, it would then be considered hydrops. I have been asking tons of questions just to not know any answers. 😓 or if there is a good outcome to any of this. I’m super nervous for my baby 🙏🏼😔 I just keep thinking that if it got a little worse just in one week what does the following week and 3-4-5 weeks from now hold!?

Has anybody gone through this!?! It is super scary and nerve wracking. Did anyone’s LO have ascites and be okay? Please comment! ❤️😔