Advice please

I am 39 and my husband is 42. I had my egg retrieval on Saturday. Had 7 follicles but 1 was very big and over mature so we got 6 mature eggs. 4 fertilized with ICSI. Plan was to do a fresh transfer of up to 3 and then freeze/biopsy any additional. Apparently the doctor put a treatment plan in to transfer 2, which is fine.

My question is regarding the additional embryos... I’m not convinced on PGT-A testing. And with only 2 remaining embryos I’m leaning toward not testing them. I think if we had more, 5 or 6 I would test because it would be at least 3 additional transfers (transferring 2 untested each time) and I wouldn’t want to do that many without knowing they were normal embryos. But the testing is expensive and I don’t think I would be able to do it more than once. So if these embryos come back abnormal and I have to do another retrieval I wouldn’t financially be able to test any others.

My RE mentioned testing the embryos but she isn’t pushing it. She is also recommending a frame transfer which obviously means untested embryos.

I really need some advice. I’m pretty lost here. I want to do the right thing to get me to a viable pregnancy in the least amount of time possible.