36 & hoping this one sticks!

Chelsea

A year & a half ago we had our BO that turned into a MMC, then a MC, then still had to have a D&C. We were heartbroken, but knew that God had a certain plan for us. We also had our wedding to plan so we did just that.

We got married in August 2020, & were one of those couples that got to have a wedding during a pandemic.

We'd been trying since then to TTC, and in April we found out we're pregnant! We wanted to be excited, but because of what we went through have been cautiously optimistic.

Yesterday I finally had my first US, and there it was! Our little peanut! (The US tech did one pic of a 4D scan which I wasn't expecting & it looks exactly like a peanut haha!) He/she kept wiggling side to side so it was hard to get a clear photo, but seeing that heart beating made me so happy! She even sent us a little video clip of the baby with the heart beating & I can't stop watching it. FHB is 173, and they said everything looks great!

Originally they had me at 9w2d(due Dec 18), but baby measured 8w5d (due Dec 22). Either way I'll definitely have the best birthday present ever this year since my birthday is Dec 21st!

Now I have to wait another 12 weeks or so until the next US which I'm not sure I can hold out that long! 🤣🤣