My brother left his wife

My brother moved in with me and finally left his wife. Now how he did it may have seemed cowardly but I will say this. He had tried to leave her many times. She's kinda making it sound like he just sprung this up on her but no, he has tried to leave her. She's just a shitty manipulative person. She's overall not a good person. I knew her back in High school and she manipulated this one girl to try to kill herself. She tried to fight her sister while her sister was pregnant and she's gotten violent with my brother. How this bitch made it into the military I will never know. My brother has tried to leave her and she comes with the manipulative shit and he stays but this time he was done. So she was being stationed in Germany. She was heading out a few weeks ago. My brother being a military husband would be going with her. Well he told her that he wants to see his family for a couple weeks before he moves his whole life to Germany. She doesn't like us because we call her out on her B.S so she said fine and she was just gonna go without him and she will meet him there. My brother was staying over my house. 3 days turned into a week. A week turned into 2. By a week in a half I said "You're not actually going to Germany are you?" He said "Nope". The only thing that will be meeting her there are divorce papers. He pretty much sent his wife to a different country just so he could divorce her🤣. Well not really because regardless if he divorced her or not she still would have had to go. I'm just glad he's finally leaving! That girl was nothing but trouble, and mean, and manipulative. My brother is saying he's never getting married again. Sucks though. He was 18 and she was 28 when they got married and he's 22 now. I really hope this doesn't completely ruin marriage and love for him.

Edit: He was 14 when they started on and off dating.... Blame my parents...