My child’s father has a huge issue with me getting induced.

I’m 21 , My induction is scheduled for when I’m 40 weeks and 1 day. My child’s father wants me to wait until baby comes on it’s own. Whenever something doesn’t go his way , he literally verbally abuses me and I’m sick of it . I’m sick of the name calling . He tries to break me down every chance he gets and I don’t even want someone like that around my daughter . I’m hurting and it feels like I’m trapped in a box. I just want my life to go back how it was before I was pregnant. I don’t regret this baby . But most certainly regret who I’m having my baby with. I am the only woman who’s felt smothered by your partner during pregnancy. The way I’ve been talked to during my pregnancy is not normal. I just want to break down and cry sometimes because I watch women be treated beautifully by their husbands/boyfriends and here I am getting treated like s***.

Will this ever get better .. will I be happy again😕💔

Please do not ask why did I even get pregnant by him. I am very grateful for my daughter but she was NOT planned

I told him to go talk to his mom because his mom is a nurse at an Ob Gyn. She’s an amazing woman. And I know my daughter will love her . I just don’t understand how such a nice lady could make such an evil son. I wanna talk to her about how her son has been treating me, but we’re adults and I don’t want to bring drama around .