Changes

Hi everyone! So I am a mom of two, & am currently 27 weeks pregnant with my third. My son is the oldest he is five, my daughter is the middle & she is three ..& my youngest is a boy. Recently my oldest has been kind of distant I know we are going through a lot of changes not to mention the fact my first two kids dad & I have been separated for 2 years now & I am in a relationship with my partner who I’ve been with for a little over a year. When I say he’s distant I just mean like he used to be a HUGE mamas boy but I think he’s starting to transition to that phase where he would rather be doing what his dad is doing cause he’s a boy & that’s what guys do. Don’t get me wrong he tells me he loves me & cuddles me sometimes but I guess my feelings are just hurt cause it feels like I’m losing that bond with him that I had. Maybe I’m in denial that he’s getting older ..idk I just feel a little guilt I guess that I’m having another boy & I don’t want my oldest to feel like he’s been replaced. Being a mom is so hard sometimes, no one warns you that these are the hardest parts not the staying up all night or dealing with temper tantrum’s ..yes that’s hard but sorting emotions is sooooo hard. Have any of you other boy moms dealt with this?