My first pregnancy story 💕

Arriana

I got pregnant in 2011 by my boyfriend of 9 months due to my birth control failing. I was only 15 and scared shitless because I didn't have any family. No car, no job and I was already a high school dropout. I decided to keep the baby even though I wasn't on the best term with the father. We eventually feel obligated to move in together and it's uncomfortable.

I find out I'm having a boy, due July/August. I wasn't treated very well at the doctors because of my age so I never got a great ultrasound that was reliable. I actually go into labor about a month late in September, 1 day before my 16th birthday and once again get treated poorly by staff who refused to admit me because " I wasn't in true labor". I finally get this one nurse who felt so bad for me coming back for the 4th time in agonizing pain and admits me. The 12 hours I was there was hard because the nurses and doctors treated me like I shouldn't have been having this baby.

On September 8th 2012 I gave birth to my first son on my 16th birthday 💚 He is now an amazing/smart 8 year old and best big brother I could have ever asked for. After 10 months of having him I went back to high school and graduated and am now in college.. My boyfriend at the time is now my husband 🥰 My son brought us together and grew us into better people. He was meant for this world and I'm glad I kept him ❤

I'm now pregnant with his third sibling due next month.