Provera Help

Alyssa

Anyone had Provera not work to induce a period? I was on it back in October since I hadn’t had a period in almost a year. I took it for 10 days and then had a period and started clomid. Was pregnant my third round of clomid but then ended up losing the pregnancy in February. My doctor wanted to see if my body would do it alone after the miscarriage, but I went 4 months and only had one period so we started over with Provera again. I took my 10th pill on Monday, but still haven’t started... I don’t remember how long it took in October but I know it wasn’t this long. Everything I’m finding online is saying it should start within 3-7 days after the last pill. But I did find one site that talked about 2 weeks after the last pill and then more testing. So, anyone either had Provera not work and can tell me what’s next maybe?? Or did it take longer than a week for you?? I’ve had bouts of amenorrhea my whole life and I only just discovered the possibility of PCOS when I haven’t been able to get pregnant with a third baby (on my own! My doctor has never mentioned it!)