Don't know where I would be without my MIL

I swear to god my MIL is my fucking hero. She has been a good help through my postpartum. She defended me when my husband kept making fun if me for pooping during birth and shut him down real quick by bring up his teen bedwetting. Me and my husband have been having a hard time. He's 33 and spent 50 bucks on a hentai hoodie. Just anime girls dripping in cum. I have ppd. He seems to gave developed. I called her crying because I was annoyed about the whole situation and she asked to speak to my husband. At first my husband said he didn't want to talk to his mom but she told me to just put her on speaker. She told my husband she just wants to to talk. He of course said he doesn't want to talk. She told him "Atticus, I think you're at the beginning of mania again". He said he's not going through mania and he's fine and his mom suggests he get back on meds. My husband said hes done just fine without meds for 3 years and my MIL said "I know hun, but a new baby can cause some new stress. You have a wife with ppd and you obviously have depression. You don't need to put mania on top of everything". After 30 minutes she was able to convince him to go see his old psychiatrists. She then told he's most likely going through a manic episode and to call her if things get overwhelming. I would be lost without this women