19 weeks and 4 days

Katherine

Well I’m new to the USA during June and it was hot, had to put a fan in my room to stay cool. I’m looking forward to the 4th of July even though I was Canadian once. I learned my brother’s books are under the name David Ignatius and it is in a way a life testimony of our beings from December 2020 till now. So far people like or hate! I think some people read the about, but don’t read the book. I wish I can read it, but I don’t think my brother wants me to. I knew he’d make it as a book writer long time ago, who knew it be about our life. I’m not sure what is going on with the political views, but it seems people are up to it again with reface in defaming me. I read a law about adoption rights of the family in case someone tried to say I don’t have a right to my twins that I want. Our new house is being built and furnished and we wait for the keys. Plus I think David my brother got in trouble and over reacted about my fears. He takes protecting the family seriously, plus maybe he want to be a good uncle to them and help them when they need help with school work. As for me I just hope I can be the best mother for my twins. Even though I’m not a politician or a celebrity I hope I can guide them through every moment of their lives till they decide to make a family of their own. Plus I think for safety sake they may have to learn from home by a computer unless the schools are safe, but then I’ll have to talk it over with David to see what is best.