Cool room = good sleep?!?

Nicole

For some reason our room is the warmest in the house.. it cools okay during the early day/morning but once it hits like 1pm it starts to get warm (I have darkening curtains up) we live with my husbands grandma and she doesn’t like the thermostat set lower than 74 cause she gets cold so I finally have my husband put a window unit up in our room. Our room would get like 78-80 at times now that it’s summer time. My 10 week would give us a 3-5 hour stretch when he first falls asleep but after that it’s every 2-3 hours up. Last night he went down around 745 didn’t wake until 1250. Took 6 oz and then he didn’t wake again until 640!! He seemed to be sleeping a little deeper last night but when he woke me up and I looked at the clock I was shocked! Room is probably about 70 now. Does any one else notice their babes sleep better when the room is nice and cool?!? I know it’s recommended to keep their room between 68-73, I’m just glad we finally got it to a nice temp he seems more comfortable at.