What would you do?

This is unrelated to our June babies but I just need outside opinions or advice..

I am a dance instructor and on May 31st, the lease for our studio ended and the owner was looking for a new building. Myself and the owner are the only dance instructors. I am currently 12w3d with baby #2 and she is aware of the pregnancy. At the beginning of June, she called me to tell me she was still searching for a place and classes are still expected to start end of August. This phone call was the last I heard from her. I messaged her last week asking if she's had any luck or any new updates and no response. I messaged her again yesterday saying I'm just checking in to see how everything is going and again no response. She has posted recently on Facebook so I know she's alive and well 😂. At this point, I'm assuming one of 3 things... She isn't bringing me back as an instructor because of my pregnancy and she can't figure out how to tell me, she hasn't found a place, or she decided to close the doors for good. What would you do in this situation?