Pregnant on Birth Control Pill?

Hey ladies! I’ve recently been experiencing a lot of anxiety about becoming pregnant. I’m only 18, and just not ready for a baby right now. I take my birth control continuously in order to skip periods, so i only have my withdrawal bleed once every 3 months. I have been taking the same pill for about 4 years now. However, recently i’ve been getting breakthrough bleeding around the time of my period every month. That is why it concerned me when i didn’t get that breakthrough bleeding this month. I’m still taking my active pills, but it worries me that I haven’t bled through. Is this just my body finally adjusting to the hormones again, or is it pregnancy? I always use a condom on top of using the pill but about 3 weeks ago me and my boyfriend didn’t use one. He pulled out, but that always scares me. I’ve never missed a pill, and always take it on time. I’m just still worried since I haven’t had my usual breakthrough bleeding. Now I have another question. Since i’m so nervous, should i stop taking the active pills and see if my period comes? Or should I just keep taking the 10 active pills in my pack and wait until my placebo week? I’ve also been having some weird symptoms like cramping and increased watery discharge (TMI sorry). Please help ease my mind, or just tell me what you truly think is going on. I’m very worried.