Pumping

I’ve been pumping the last few days and putting it in the freezer to start building a stock. When I was first pregnant it only took like 10 minutes to pump 6 oz. Now, if my boobs aren’t rock solid with milk it will take it 30-40minutes. It’s super exhausting especially in between breast feeding. I just recently started to stay on top of my water intake because it’s easier to pump when I’m drinking at least a gallon of water a day. Any foods I can eat to help produce more milk or any advice to make pumping faster ?

Also wanted to add I’m currently 12 weeks PP. The way I worded the initial paragraph was a little misleading, all of the milk I’ve stored has been 6oz. I don’t have an issue producing milk or pumping 6oz and then breastfeeding. I was just wondering if there was anything extra I could do to make pumping faster than 40 minutes because unless my son is sleeping I’ll usually have to stop in the middle of pumping to care for him.

Side note: I’m a little OCD lol so since the storage bags I bought can only hold a max of 6oz I’ll always pump that amount so I’m not wasting the baggies

OMG Thank you mommies for all the amazing advice! I learned so much and will definitely be making some adjustments!! ❤️❤️❤️