First time IVF meds help please

Samaira

UPDATE!!!

Ladies thank you so much for your helpful suggestions. Finally I got my Lupron. Not from my insurance though but my nurse helped me getting it from some other pharmacy. Hopefully I m going to trigger myself on Sunday. Keep me in prayer..!!

Hello ladies,

I am currently in my first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> cycle. Today is the day 9 of my stims. Yesterday my doctor told me we are gonna trigger with Lupron along with HCG on coming sunday. But I have only HCG in hand as it was the earlier plan to do only hcg trigger. But last minute my doctor changed the plan.

So I got new prescription for Lupron from my doctor and now it is stuck in Pre Authorization proccess. I nerd it before sunday and my insurance need 24 to 48 hours to approve and my speciality pharmacy ( IngenioRx ) dont deliver on sunday.

I asked my pharmacy that I can pay out of pocket but I need it as soon as possible but they said they cant give me without pre authorization.

Ladies please help me what can I do now ? Do any of you know any pharmacy that will give me Lupron ?