Gender Reveal Dilemma

PrettyGold

Hey Glow fam. I need another perspective. Tell me what y’all think. Baby #2 is on the way. We had a gender reveal party for our first child but this time we decided nothing too big. My husband told me he doesn’t really care what we do I should plan it. I planned a gender reveal photoshoot for just me, him and our first child. After we get the photos we’ll share it with the rest of our family. Now, a couple days before the shoot he’s gonna say he wants his mother to be there (not necessarily to be in the photos) to be present for the reveal because she lives with us. Mind you, I didn’t make any accommodations for my mom to be there, secondly it’s not like we’re doing the shoot at home. Also, it’s not like anyone else will be there so it’s a case where she will feel left out. I think I should also point out that at the gender reveal party tor our first child she cried like a baby and was devastated because the gender wasn’t what she wanted it to be🤦🏽‍♀️. Am I being selfish for saying I don’t want her there?