I think my friend has a thing for my man?!

My friend keeps asking me about my sex life with my boyfriend? I don't even bring it up, she does. And she asks me how’s my bf doing? In-person and through text. I find it quite weird? I might be overthinking it.

Like she would say... your ass got so big. I bit he likes to hit it doggy style. He seems like an ass man. You guys probably have a crazy sex life. She would say these things randomly... off-topic from the conversation we were having.

Edit:

4 years ago when we started talking she had a thing for him but he chose me over her. She told him he shouldn’t be with me, instead, he should be with her. However, he told her he isn’t interested in her. Btw, she isn’t his ex. They never dated or done anything.

Since then she got with some dude and had a kid with him. So I assumed she is over my man but I don't think she has.

Since she is in a relationship and has a 1-year-old child I thought she got over her crush. Apparently not. I will def keep her at arm's length. I don't need unnecessary drama in my life. Thank you! I appreciate you guys' perspective!