Story time— The worst two weeks ever,

MommaGoose

Okay so when they say don’t douche, they say it for a reason. I thought it was a bright idea to douche twice within 48 hours. I’m not sure why I thought that was a logical thing to do.. My pee starting burning 3 days after.. my primary care thought it was a uti and put me on meds for it. The medicine for the UTI didn’t work, I went to urgent care because I had discharge at this point and everything was on FIRE.. I found out that I had BV ( I had never had it before) most likely from the excessive douching I did, or taking the uti meds that I didn’t need. Needless to say, I was treated with Flagyl… the nastiest crap I’ve ever had to swallow in my life.. my symptoms started to clear up BUT on day 3 on Flagyl my lady regions start to itch like I dragged myself across a poison ivy field… I went back to be tested again for BV and every known STD only to find out that the doctor who prescribed me Flagyl should’ve have also prescribed something for yeast.. (this is also my first yeast infection) so now, I’m itchy until the diflucan kicks in😂😂 don’t douche.. or at least too many times like I did. Lol