No clue how far along I am.

Raenee

So my last period was May 22nd. But I had a biopsy on the 24th. Abstained from sex for three weeks. Was sick with Mono all of June basically. But still had some fun. I never got my period for june.. I assumed due to much stress. On July 11th I took my first pregnancy test and it was so faint hardly there. As the days went on I kept testing and the lines got darker. Went into the doc they said I must be 8 weeks. And I said there is absolutely no way because I couldn't have sex for 2-3 weeks after biopsy. Had a hcg test done on the 15th it was 69. On the 18th I took a test to see how dark the lines got. Pic is below. Had hcg drawn again the 19th. I'm praying it goes up. But moral of the story.. I can't exactly trace it but I know I had sex between the 7th-11th of June and so on. I wasn't tracking because I have unexplained infertility and sporadic ovulation/pcos. So never been pregnant once. So, I am thinking I am about 4-5 weeks which would make sense for the 69 count. I'm praying that's the case! It only makes sense to me.