44 days since last period

Lyz

I’ve never posted on here, so I apologize if this isn’t in the correct group. Please let me know if I need to move it to another.

I went off birth control last August and for the first 3 months my cycles were still 28 days. However, after that they kept getting longer. First it was 45 days, then 54 days, then 60 days, currently I’m at 43 days.

I went to my doctor and had an ultrasound and bloodwork done. My ultrasound came back normal and I think my bloodwork was normal (according to the results they posted on the app, I never got a call from the doctor). She said I had all the symptoms of PCOS. However, if my bloodwork and ultrasound was normal, then I guess that isn’t the answer.

We’ve been trying to get pregnant for a year now but it feels impossible to figure out when I ovulate. All of my pregnancy tests have been negative as well.

If anyone else has had this happen, did you figure out a way to regulate your periods or conceive naturally? I’m not opposed to medication, I’m just not sure when my doctor will be able to get me in again. If you did use medication, can you please explain what kind?

Thank you so much for any input! Sorry this was a long post.