pregnancy? after miscarriage

hey ladies❤️ i am 19, and ttc for 2 years.(please do not come for me and my age, my man is older and we have all the finances) we tried for one year before i got pregnant. unfortunately i had a blighted ovum, diagnosed at 8 1/2 weeks. tried for another year and excactly one year after, this month, i had implantation bleeding at 9dpo. very bright, pinky-brown- ish cm. maybe 5 drops? then at 10 dpo, i tested, of course. and got a BFN, ofcourse. today, at 11dpo my middle back hurts on the right side (dull needles pain) and i think my boobies are a bit more sensitive, although not enough for me to count as a symptom.

I am wondering if anyone here had implantation bleeding that ended in no pregnancy? and if you know, why did you have that spotting? for me it's unusual because i never bleed between periods, which are very regular.

how long should i wait before testing again?

please, somebody, answer.. i feel hopeless🥺

p.s. i intend to keep this possible pregnancy a secret untill i am comfortable with sharing, since my last pregnancy did not end with childbirth. that's why i am asking on the app, annonymously and not my family or friends